Friday, July 28, 2006

Mother natures wake up call.

In the days of the kings and the queens, the highness will be woken
up,by a band musicians playing music. Today i had felt the same way. It
was well around 5.00 AM when the atmosphere was chill and a gentle breeze
was blowing when i was in a half-sleep state, what neurologist call
Alpha mind state.As i regained my awareness, i realised that i am been
treated to a special symphony to wake me up. The instruments used in the
symphony were all kinds of natural instruments and the "conductor " of
symphony was Mother nature. All kinds of birds that live in my
neighbourhood gave me an arousing wake-up cermony. It was indeed a one of the
Exhilarating experince for me. What way to start your day. Thank you
Mother nature. Love you Mom.

No comments: